Spicy Baked Kale Chips
Crunchy. Delicious. Amazing. Let’s get creative with kale and bake it. It is great to eat as a snack or to add as a topping to any meal. My favorite dishes to top with these spicy delights are stir fry or roasted veggies.
- 1 bunch of organic kale
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pull or chop kale into bite size portions
- Massage oil and seasonings into kale in a large mixing bowl
- Add kale to baking sheet and cook for 10-15min or until crispy
- Allow them to cool and enjoy!
Happy healthy snacking!