MissionMy mission in teaching yoga is to help you find a part of yourself that you never knew existed and cultivate healthy habits to empower your life. The physical postures of yoga serve as a vehicle to look much deeper at yourself. I believe that learning is a life-long process and the ever-evolving nature of yoga deems it a fantastic life-long practice. Yoga, union, is far more than downward dog and a series of poses. The practice cultivates mindfulness, presence, peace of mind, awareness, and surrender. Most importantly, yoga allows you to learn who you are, what you value, and how to be the most spectacular you! It is my passion to help you in your journey, whether that is in your first downward dog or your 10,00th.
- Private customized yoga events and retreats
- Community events and corporate sponsorships
- Private Yoga Teacher Training – PYT
- Workshops on in-depth yogic concepts
- Essential oils consulting
- Inspiration for balanced living